Due to an increase in our workload, we are seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from qualified Project Engineers (Rolling Stock) to be involved in several exciting Rolling Stock projects that are planned to commence shortly.
Depending on the role, your location of work would either be based in the CBD, Western, or South Eastern Suburbs.
Your duties and responsibilities would include:
- Provide technical leadership and direction across various projects relating to new and existing Rolling Stock
- Define scope of works and technical specifications that enable successful system integration of new systems into existing rolling stock across electrical, mechanical and software interfaces
- Coordinate the design, development, installation and testing of new and existing train systems
- Engage with internal and external engineering resources, including supervision of sub-contractors
- Sustain key stakeholder communication throughout the duration of each project
- Continually monitor progress and identify potential risks & opportunities
- Australian recognised engineering degree that satisfies the entry requirements into the Institution of Engineers Australia as a Professional Engineer (Member or Chartered);
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Experience in the design, build, test, commissioning, operation, or maintenance of mobile assets (rail, automotive, defence, aerospace etc.)
- Ability to work either in a team or independently/unsupervised
Register on our site to apply for this role and to enable one click application of all jobs on RoleSpot.