Due to an increase in our workload, Heaton Rail is looking to hire x3 Testing & Commissioning Leads for a major Rolling Stock Project.
This is a 6-month contract taking place during night shifts Sunday to Thursday, 9pm to 7am.
- Coordinate infrastructure, on train and safe working teams to ensure the safe running of test and commissioning activities.
- Liaise and foster a co-operative team environment across the multiple parties involved in the activities
- Compile a report on test activities conducted per shift.
- Monitor the quality of testing information and compile testing information as required to support safety assurance cases.
- Review test documentation and lead risk reviews for minor, immediate changes during test activities.
- Capture change and risk information on all proposed changes to documented process during testing activities.
- Ensure the train systems configuration does not adversely impact the safe conduct of testing
Key skills & experience
- Australian recognised Engineering Degree that satisfies the entry requirements into the Institution of Engineers Australia as a Professional Engineer (Member or Chartered).
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Experience in managing a wide range of stakeholder groups.
- Experience in testing & commissioning, including in rail, aerospace, defence mining and oil & gas.
- Ability to work either in a team or independently/unsupervised.
Heaton Rail Pty Ltd is an Australian owned and operated business that provides Contingent Labour, Permanent Placement, Project Management, and Advisory Services to the rail industry. We understand the complexities of the railways and use this understanding to support and add value to any work we undertake which ultimately makes our clients job easier.